3 Ingredient Protein Cookies
- 2 bananas
- 90g of desiccated coconut
- 2 scoops of AdvoCare Vanilla Muscle Gain Protein
Makes: 10 cookie
Calories per serve : 106
Macros per serve: 7C/6F/6P
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl thoroughly mash the bananas with a fork and add the coconut and protein powder, mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly onto the baking tray (should make about 10-12 cookies).
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-18mins or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cook slightly before eating.