Guacamole Stuffed Chicken
- 200g chicken breast (raw weight)
- 50g Avocado
- 3 cherrie tomato’s
- 20ml lemon juice
- 1/2 tbs reduced salt taco seasoning
- 20g reduced fat high protein cheese
Macros per serve:
50P / 13F / 3F
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. (I used an air fryer)
- Cut a chicken breast horizontally but not completely through to the other side
- Rub salt reduced mexican spice on the top, bottom, and middle of the chicken breast
- Mash avocado & add lemon juice, tomato, salt and pepper then mix through.
- Fill the chicken breast with avocado mixture & put the cheese in the middle.
- Fold the top of the chicken breast over & cook for 20 minutes or until fully cooked.