Healthy Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 3 scoops of 1up Whey Protein – Cinnamon French Toast
- 1 cup of wholemeal plain flour
- 1/2 a cup of stevia powder
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 a cup of sweet potato puree
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
Calories per serve: 62
Macros per serve: 5P/2F/6C
- Preheat your oven to 180degrees.
- Add all of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix thoroughly until well combined (you may have to use your hands).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Spoon the mixture onto the baking tray, it should make about 18 even cookies.
- Place the cookies in the oven for 8-10 mins.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and allow to cool for 5-10mins.