Low Fat Chicken Casserole
- 400g sweet potato
- 400g white low carb potato
- 500g broccoli
- 500g chicken breast
- 220g extra light philadelphia cream cheese
- 120ml skim milk
- 50g Reduced Fat cheese
- 2 tsp favorite seasoning (for chicken)
Macros per serve: 31P / 28C / 5F
- Preheat your oven to 200 C/390 F.
- Peel and dice the low carb potatoes & sweet potatoes. Add them to a large pot, add some salt and Boil for 5 minutes.
- Cut the broccoli finely, boil them in water for 5 minutes.
- Once potatoes and broccoli are half cooked, thoroughly drain them and place them (mixed together) in a casserole dish.
- Cook the chicken with favorite seasoning it all in a non stick fry pan, once thoroughly cooked add to the broccoli and potatoes in the casserole dish and mix together.
- Dissolve the vegetable stock in boiling water and whisk in the cream cheese until completely melted. Mix in the milk.
- Pour the sauce over the vegetables, sprinkle the casserole with the grated cheese and bake for about 20 minutes until bubbling and golden.
- Let cool for approximately 30mins before serving.